Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Heisterbacher Str. 75
Your Affected Rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found under: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html code.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your express consent,
- processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensure a hassle-free connection to the site,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes. The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically gives us certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies can not be used to launch programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation and enable the correct display of our websites.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link with personal data will be established without your consent.
Using Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, ie text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
The purposes of the data processing are the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Google Analytics Disable Browser Add On .
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent Google Analytics tracking on our pages by selecting click this link </ a >. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
Using Script Libraries (Google Webfonts)
In order to render our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: For example, Google Webfonts ( https://www.google.com/webfonts/ ). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google’s data processing, see the Google Privacy Notice . There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on managing your own data related to Google products click here .
Using Google Remarketing
This website uses Google Inc.’s remarketing feature. This feature is designed to present interest-based ads to web site visitors within the Google Network. A so-called “cookie” is stored in the browser of the website visitor, which makes it possible to recognize the visitor when he or she visits websites that belong to the advertising network of Google. On these pages, visitors may be presented with ads related to content that the visitor previously viewed on web pages using Google’s remarketing feature.
Ask the Privacy Officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us.